- The 606, Chicago's renowned elevated trail, runs across the neighborhood with three access points at California, Rockwell, and Western
- Lucy Flower and Maplewood, our two recently renovated parks
- Historic Humboldt Park, at our Southwest Corner
- Western Blue Line to O'Hare or Downtown, at our Northeast Corner
- Diverse, social and active neighbors coming together casually, and for a variety of events throughout the year
- Emerging Businesses along Armitage, MIlwaukee, Western, North Avenue and the interior.
- Day Cares, Preschools, Elementary School and even a College!
The West Bucktown Neighborhood Association is a catalyst for positive change in our community. Our mission is to energize, mobilize, and galvanize residents to take action. From the greening of the neighborhood, to reducing crime, to connecting residents with each other and the City of Chicago, we proactively seek out initiatives that promise to build a sense of community, beautify our surroundings, and instill pride in our wonderful urban neighborhood. Together we’re working to create a safe, welcoming, and respectful community – and we're turning neighbors into friends in the process!
GET THE PICTURE
Even with all of the work we do in West Bucktown, we somehow manage to have a whole lot of fun in the process! See for yourself in the slideshow below!